You or a person close to you has Hepatitis C? We’ll be happy to help you. CAPAHC offers you :
- Help and listening by talking to a person knowledgeable in Hepatitis C, support and counseling;
- Ressources for you and references towards medical teams;
- Support on the path to treatment, then during and after;
- Documentation about hepatitis C and related topics.
Our services are completely free. Contact CAPHC for informations and support :
- HIV and Hepatitis C;
- Nutrition and Hepatitis C;
- Pregnancy and Hepatitis C;
- Sexualty and Hepatitis C;
- Drugs, alcool and Hepatitis C;
- Other Hepatitis;
Free (outside Montreal) : 1-866-522-0444
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us during office hours (9 to 5, Monday to Friday) on the online chat. Our phone line is 24/7.
Mobile support groups on demand
You live with hepatitis C, need informations, support and to share with people living the same thing as you, meet other people having treatments or that have finished it?
CAPAHC offers mobile support groups on demand.
Call us for more informations.
In collaboration with the Portail VIH/SIDA du Québec (PVSQ), CAPAHC also offers help and support groups for people living with herpes. For more informations : www.infoherpes.org