Info-Herpes is a partership between CAPAHC and the Portail VIH/sida du Québec.
- Support individuals with herpes or at risk of contracting the disease through community action initiatives, information, references, and prevention, as well as support and listening.
- These activities will help individuals coping with herpes to better understand how the virus is transmitted, how they can protect their partner(s), and how they can prevent outbreaks and their symptoms by playing an active role in their treatment.
Toll-Free : 1-844-VHS-4242 (847-4242)
Monday and Wednesday, 9am to 5pm
Support groups (Montreal) fall-winter 2019 :
- 18:30-20:30 Wednesday October 9
- 18:30-20:30 Wednesday November 6
- 18:30-20:30 Wednesday December 4
Free registration required by email